Theatre Workshop-based Intervention
These are workshops that are radical in nature due to its content. They push the boundaries of participants, and are quite exciting in nature. Their very theme help drive the workshop in a direction that the participant feel liberating, fun filled with deep learnings.
Level 5 work includes : Theatre and Spirituality, Clowning and Leadership, Leadership and Managerial Skills through Improv, Leadership through Shakespeare, Story telling for People in an organization, Mime and Pantomime to enhance People Skills
* Understanding the Patterns & Rhythms of an organization for CEO's
* Manging and Leading During Change
* Theatre based Story telling for Product sales
* Enhancing Negotiation skills using Theatre
* Building PMS Rewards and Recoginition systems using Theatre
* A 3-phased Diversity and Inclusion program using Theatre
* Women Empowerment program using Theatre
* Inter-Departmental Collaboration using Theatre
* Leading during times of change using Theatre
* Story telling to enhance Presentations skills for Leaders
* Building Assertiveness using Theatre
* Collaboration workshop for Leaders using Theatre
* Cross cultural Enhancement for Global Teams
* Developing Empathy & humane skills using theatre
* Customer Centricity
Level 3: Theatre for Coaching / Therapy
Level 4: Theatre for Organizational Change
Level 1 : Theatre for Fun
Level 2: Theatre for Intervention
Some of the workshops we have done using theatre includes
This would be 2 or 3 days in duration at the end of which the participants perform a play on a given theme. This level is further divided into 3 phases Deep Dive, Workshop and Handholding. These interventions could be for employees at any Level and will include participation from key stakeholders in the Handholding phase.
Level 2 work includes: Experiencing Leadership | People Management | Persuasive Presentation | Assertiveness | Influencing & Negotiation.
This is essentially a 1 to 2 day workshop where participants perform a show on the theme of the workshop. This workshop could cover simpler and single themes. The participants would first go through debrief-driven theatre activities. We begin with simple activities and as time progresses the activities would become more and more complex.
Level 1 work includes : Team Building | Collaboration | Trust | Communication
These are one-on-one sessions at the leadership/ key stakeholder levels with
Coach - Actors involved for a period of 1-3-6-12 month period.
Executive Coaching conducted by our Master Coach and PsychoDrama Directors
Level 3 work includes: Leading Self | Leading People | Leading Business
This would be work done in a phased manner due to the nature of the
theme/ topic. Themes that affect the organization and where everyone needs
to be an equal participant. This Level is further divided into 3 phases ; Awareness, Action, and Sustenance.
Level 4 work includes: Diversity & Inclusion | Health | Change Management | Value and Ethics.
* Pyschodrama and Sociodrama.
* Playback theatre & Theatre of the oppressed
* Forum theatre, Complete the story, Newspaper Theatre & Simultaneous Dramaturgy
* Shadow Theatre, Puppet Theatre, Clowning
* Devised theatre and in detail tools such as Chorus, Characterization, Grotowski's Body Work, & Viewpoints.
* Scripted theatre and in detail tools such as physicalization, vocalization, characterization, Expressing emotion, and Stage aesthetics.
Some of the Theatre Tools that would be used
Level 5: Theatre-based Business Simulation
* All theatre workshops and performances are custom made for every single organisation.
* All experiences and workshops are designed by our team of theatre, L&D, and Psychology experts enabling learnings in Management through theatre supported by Behavioural Sciences.