These are workshops that are radical in nature due to its content. They push the boundaries of participants, and are quite exciting in nature. Their very theme help drive the workshop in a direction that the participant feel liberating, fun filled with deep learnings.
Level 5 work includes : Theatre and Spirituality, Clowning and Leadership, Leadership and Managerial Skills through Improv, Leadership through Shakespeare, Story telling for People in an organization, Mime and Pantomime to enhance People Skills
You want to address 100 to 500 people in your organization within a short Duration, then Performance based Intervention is your solution
We build solutions with various forms and formats of theatre for the desired effect.
Some of the theatre forms we use as performances include
1. Playback Theatre
2. Forum Theatre
3. Scripted Theatre
4. Simultaneous Dramatrugy
5. Rainbow of Desire
6. COP in the Head
7. Shakespeare at Workspace
8. Shadow Theatre
We have done theatre performances on themes such as :
* Diversity and Inclusion as a 3 phase performance approach
* Mission, Vision, and Values
* Performance Management System
* Business Etiquette
* Customer Centricity
* Biocon : - A Gender Diversity Intervention in 3 phases.
* Reliance : - Celebrating true-life stories of women
* Allstate :- Challenging the status quo for Senior Leaders
* Akamai :- Leading Change for senior leaders
* UTASC :- Leading outside Authority for Senior Mangers
* CLP:- Leading during Times of Change for Senior Leaders (Across 3 cities)
* Dr. Reddy’s :- Performance Management (Across 6 Plants)
* Deutsche Bank:- Diversity and Inclusion (Across 4 Cities)
* Understanding the Patterns & Rhythms of an organization for CEO's
* Manging and Leading During Change
* Theatre based Story telling for Product sales
* Enhancing Negotiation skills using Theatre
* Building PMS Rewards and Recoginition systems using Theatre
* A 3-phased Diversity and Inclusion program using Theatre
* Women Empowerment program using Theatre
* Inter-Departmental Collaboration using Theatre
* Leading during times of change using Theatre
* Story telling to enhance Presentations skills for Leaders
* Building Assertiveness using Theatre
* Collaboration workshop for Leaders using Theatre
* Cross cultural Enhancement for Global Teams
* Developing Empathy & humane skills using theatre
* Customer Centricity
Performance based Interventions
Level 3: Theatre for Therapy
If any client cancels a workshop or experience,once officially confirmed over an email by both parties
before 10 days of the confirmed date, Client is liable to pay 100% of the amount agreed
before 20 days of the confirmed date, Client is liable to pay 50% of the amount agreed
Date Change Policy
If any client changes a workshop or experience date, once officially confirmed over an email by both parties
before 10 days of the confirmed date, Client is liable to pay 50% of the amount agreed
before 20 days of the confirmed date, Client is liable to pay 25% of the amount agreed
Level 4: Theatre for Organizational Change
Client: HCG Hospital, Bangalore
Intervention: A Playback Theatre Intervention on cancer care
Target Audience: Employees of all Levels
Few Performance based Interventions
Level 1 : Theatre for Fun
Level 2: Theatre for Intervention
Some of the workshops we have done using theatre includes
This would be 2 or 3 days in duration at the end of which the participants perform a play on a given theme. This level is further divided into 3 phases Deep Dive, Workshop and Handholding. These interventions could be for employees at any Level and will include participation from key stakeholders in the Handholding phase.
Level 2 work includes: Experiencing Leadership | People Management | Persuasive Presentation | Assertiveness | Influencing & Negotiation.
This is essentially a 1 to 2 day workshop where participants perform a show on the theme of the workshop. This workshop could cover simpler and single themes. The participants would first go through debrief-driven theatre activities. We begin with simple activities and as time progresses the activities would become more and more complex.
Level 1 work includes : Team Building | Collaboration | Trust | Communication
These are one-on-one sessions at the leadership/ key stakeholder levels with
actors and facilitators involved for a period of 1 to 6 months to help participants
overcome barriers through theatre. Depending on the severity of the issues,
some of the sessions could also be clinical in nature.
Level 3 work includes: Leading Self | Leading People | Leading Business
This would be work done in a phased manner due to the nature of the
theme/ topic. Themes that affect the organization and where everyone needs
to be an equal participant. This Level is further divided into 3 phases ; Awareness, Action, and Sustenance.
Level 4 work includes: Diversity & Inclusion | Health | Change Management | Value and Ethics.
Pyschodrama and Sociodrama.
Playback theatre & Theatre of the oppressed
Forum theatre, Complete the story, Newspaper Theatre & Simultaneous Dramaturgy
Shadow Theatre, Puppet Theatre, Clowning
Devised theatre and in detail tools such as Chorus, Characterization, Grotowski's Body Work, & Viewpoints.
Scripted theatre and in detail tools such as physicalization, vocalization, characterization, Expressing emotion, and Stage aesthetics.
Client: Prahlad Kakkar School of Business Entrepreneurship, Mumbai
Intervention: A radical theatre workshop on the theme of Dissolve. A Playback Theatre experience where actors not only act stories of audiences impromptu but also paint those stories impromptu
Target Audience: Students of PKSBE
Some of the Theatre Tools that would be used
Client: TATA Power, Bangalore
Intervention: A Case Study based intervention on Personal Well-Being
Target Audience: Employees of all Levels
Level 5: Radical Theatre workshops(out of Training Labs)
* All theatre workshops and performances are custom made for every single organisation.
* All experiences and workshops are designed by our team of theatre, L&D, and Psychology experts enabling learnings in Management through theatre supported by Behavioural Sciences.
* Our Two Pillars are Workshop Based Intervention and Performance Based Intervention
O f f e r i n g s